What is a master account?
Master account is an account where you can create, manage subuser(s) & allocate them email credits.
Permission and Features of a Master account:
Master can enable/disable, delete a subuser account and also manage subuser credits.
- Master assigns email credits to subusers from its own emails credits.
- Master can add up to 15 subusers
What is a subuser account?
Subuser accounts are child accounts of Master account whose email credits are supplied by Master account.
These master accounts have their own credit limits and account permissions which they can assign while creating a subuser. Subusers are provided in order to manage all your clients under one master account.
Permission and features of a subuser:
As a subuser you:
- can view the live feed(email requests, delivered, opens, clicks, bounce, abuse)
- use email credits of Master account(which is also shared to other subusers)
- cannot create another subuser
- can add multiple domains