What does the following statuses mean in Live Feed?
- Processed: This means the email is submitted to Pepipost servers and is yet to be delivered to end-user/s.
- Dropped: The recipient email against this status has either clicked on “unsubscribe” link or received a bounce or reported email as spam in past.
- Unsubscribe: This means that the user has clicked on the unsubscribe link.
- Hard bounce: The email address or the recipient server does not exist at all.
- Soft bounce: This means that mostly the end user’s email box is full and hence cannot receive the email or the server is temporarily.
- Sent: The email has been successfully delivered to the end user.
- Open: Email is opened by the end user.
- Click: Email is clicked by the end user.
- Invalid: Email address is syntactically incorrect.